Monday, January 26, 2009

January 26, 2009

heres my news!

so ive been on a water diet for the past 2 days and the only food ive had since yesterday is a thing of ritz crackers...yes i am getting transferred on wednesday and guess where im going?!?! im leavin on a jet plane! thats right baby! im going kauai! hahaha im so excited to go off-island! and my mission president called this morning and told me hes sending me to a dying missionary (he goes home after this transfer) and that im to push him hard everyday and make him die strong! and that while im there im to learn as much tongan from him as i can and judge on my abilities after the 6 weeks will determine if i become a tongan speaking missionary! haha so cool! he said 'elder labarre this is a chance for you to really step up!' so im excited!
yeah i hope mirna moves up her date too! that would be cool! but im kinda bummed wont get to see her get baptized... but thats alright. as long as she does get baptized ill be happy! yeah thats all my news for the week so :D
i love you!
kyle

No comments: