Sunday, October 19, 2008

Handwritten Letter - October 18, 2008

I received a handwritten letter from Elder LaBarre today...that would be why I didn't get an e-mail to share with all of you last Monday. He had sent a couple of handwritten letters to our sister, Kelly, I was feeling a bit left out (I get the mail)...so I complained (I know I'm a terrible sister) so he sent me a snail mail letter and no e-mail. I think there needs to be some sort of balance between e-mails and letters seeing that I am giving his fans the info they desire! Needless to say, his letter was pretty entertaining since he is seeking forgiveness for not handwriting letters to me...so enjoy!!
** Note** This letter is partially written in cursive!

My Dearest Sister Heather,
I hope that thou canst forgive the folly of not hand-writing you a letter, because I am truly sorry for my neglect! I guess I just figured it would be alright because you write me e-mails a lot and Kelly doesn't as much as you do. So I'm sorry! ... There really isn't anything new to report this week besides that we taught Christine the first lesson from Preach My Gospel and she received it well! So that was good! Other than that I've just been gaining muscle and losing fat! Our dinner calendar is full all the time which is good! I don't have much food between dinner and dinner most days (I guess breakfast I east some oats).

Love,
Elder LaBarre

PS. No matter what you see yourself as, you're always at "10" in God's eyes!


Isn't he a good brother?!?! Gotta love him! Until next time!

No comments: