Monday, February 23, 2009

February 23, 2009

More news from the island of Kauai:

well im not in a polynesian ward but if tongan is a thing president wants me to do then i will be in one! haha my ward here is predominantly hao le (white). ive gained about 10 lbs so far on my mission (most of it is muscle because of my first area) but im trying hard not to gain anymore!!!
im so glad amelia is healthy! i pray for her and lily pretty much every night!
i think we might have a baptism coming up in march with this guy! (all we were waiting for was for he and his fiancee to get married) so now they are and we can get him ready for baptism (he's ready for it) we just have to do a recap on the lessons and commitments! but im excited because its my first baptism. but ill try not to count my chickens before they hatch!
no i didnt get a package yet but now i know i need to look forward to one! maybe ill get it today!

i love you sister!
kyle

No comments: